Enjoy this beautiful, stylish, modern, contemporary apartment!
• Sleeps up to 4 people
• Filled with bright lights
• 1 Bathroom
• Modern kitchen with amenities
• Open plan lounge and dining room
• Free NBN 100 WIFI (100 Mbps)
• 40” Smart LED TV with free access to Netflix
• Equipped with a combo washing machine / dryer
• Heating and Air-conditioning
• Amazing location on Flinders Lane, between Swanston St and Elizabeth St
• On the 2nd Level, with Lift access.
• Double glazed windows, keeping the apartment quiet
• Walk Score 100
• Transit Score 100
• Flinders Lane, Melbourne, VIC, 3000.
Reviews and Testimonials
1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
1 queen bed
1 sofa bed
Toilet, shower, shower enclosure
Iron & Board
Dishes & Utensils
Check-in: From 4:00 pm
Check-out: By 10:00 am
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Max occupancy: 4 (4 adults)
To provide you with an easy check-in experience, an assigned check-in assistant will meet you at the building entrance. After you have made your booking, you will be asked to complete the guest registration form which will assist you to select your preferred time for your check-in. Your time will be confirmed (pending availability) and you will be required to contact your assigned check-in assistant before arrival to meet you.
Our check-in staff have 20 minutes from your confirmed time and we require at least 24 hours notice for a time change.
The following rates apply if you are excessively late, our check-in assistant needs to leave and come back at another confirmed time (pending availability), you require a new check-in time to be scheduled without notice or require a late check-in outside of our standard hours:
- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm - $50.00 (only charged if you are excessively late or require a new check-in time to be rescheduled)
- 8:00 pm to 12:00 am - $100.00
- 12:00 am to 2:00 am - $200.00
- 2:00 am to 8:00 am - $300.00
- Please dispose of all the rubbish.
- Make sure all lights, appliances, heating/air-conditioning and exhaust fans are off.
- Clean and return all kitchenware.
- If you move any furniture, decorations, extra blankets and/or other items, please ensure they’re returned to their original place.
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- If any unreasonable or excessive cleaning is required after vacating this will be charged to the guest.
- Return keys, fobs and remotes as per the requested return process, advised to you before check-out.
- You are responsible if the keys are not returned correctly as they are very expensive to replace. Lost keys or stolen keys as a result of incorrect return will incur additional charges.
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date. 0% refund if cancelled less than 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% of payment is due immediately after booking. Your booking is not confirmed until the payment has been made and may be subject to cancellation.
- $1000 Refundable deposit is due immediately after booking for damage and incidentals.
- Parties, pets, smoking inside and noise are strictly prohibited. Eviction and fines will apply.
- Additional costs include but are not limited to excess cleaning, parties and noise, smoking, additional guests, early check-in, late check-out, loss or misplacement of keys.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- The booking guest must complete the Guest Registration within 24 hours of booking and agree to the Guest Agreement and House Rules.
- The Guest Registration form will require the booking guest to provide a photo of their ID and Credit Card for security reasons.
Stylish, modern, contemporary living best describes this newly renovated 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with a perfect location to match on the highly sought after Flinders Lane, between Swanston St and Elizabeth St.
This completely renovated and stylish spacious apartment has high ceilings with period windows and timber floors. European appliances feature in the modern fully equipped kitchen. The living zone has a huge King Living sofa, glass dining table with 4 chairs, wall panel heater and wall mounted LED 40" Smart TV with Netflix. There are double glazed windows in the lounge room for year-round climate control and assist in eliminating outside noise from the bustling CBD below.
Everything you need for a home away from home!
One spacious bedroom with a super comfortable Queen bed, hotel-quality linen and fresh towels. A Kelvinator window wall electronic air conditioner and heater to keep the climate perfect during cold and hot weather.
The modern bathroom has a shower, basin and toilet, stocked with luxurious body wash, soap, shampoo/conditioner and a hair dryer. There is plenty of bench and mirror space as you get ready to enjoy your day or the Melbourne nightlife. The bathroom also contains your own laundry facilities with a Bosch washing machine and dryer combination.
Fully equipped with oven, induction cook top, dishwasher, cooking utensils, microwave, fridge and basic pantry supplies.
Super comfy sofa bed to enjoy a good book or binge your favourite shows. 40” LED SmartTV with Netflix.
No dedicated car parking is available. However there are plenty of GoGet Car Hires available only a few minutes walk away.
We provide you with a starter amount of essential house hold items such as toiletries, dish washing detergent, washing powder, dish cloths, scrubbing sponge, shampoo, conditioner and toilet paper on check in. You will then need to purchase all necessities for the continuation of your stay.
You won't be charged yet.
Click on Instant Book to enter your dates and number of guests on the booking page to check availability. You will then click book to continue to the checkout page and confirm the total trip price, including additional services, fees and any taxes.