Located on level 30th of the brand new iconic The International building just besides Clarendon St.
Only minutes walk to:
- Crown Casino
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- DFO South Wharf
- Tram Stop
Enjoy this modern brightly lit apartment with stunning views from every window.
2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
1 queen bed
1 queen bed
Toilet and shower
Toilet and shower
Iron & Board
Dishes & Utensils
Check-in: From 4:00 pm
Check-out: By 10:00 am
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Max occupancy: 4 (4 adults)
To provide you with an easy check-in experience, an assigned check-in assistant will meet you at the building entrance. After you have made your booking, you will be asked to complete the guest registration form which will assist you to select your preferred time for your check-in. Your time will be confirmed (pending availability) and you will be required to contact your assigned check-in assistant before arrival to meet you.
Our check-in staff have 20 minutes from your confirmed time and we require at least 24 hours notice for a time change.
The following rates apply if you are excessively late, our check-in assistant needs to leave and come back at another confirmed time (pending availability), you require a new check-in time to be scheduled without notice or require a late check-in outside of our standard hours:
- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm - $50.00 (only charged if you are excessively late or require a new check-in time to be rescheduled)
- 8:00 pm to 12:00 am - $100.00
- 12:00 am to 2:00 am - $200.00
- 2:00 am to 8:00 am - $300.00
- Please dispose of all the rubbish.
- Make sure all lights, appliances, heating/air-conditioning and exhaust fans are off.
- Clean and return all kitchenware.
- If you move any furniture, decorations, extra blankets and/or other items, please ensure they’re returned to their original place.
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- If any unreasonable or excessive cleaning is required after vacating this will be charged to the guest.
- Return keys, fobs and remotes as per the requested return process, advised to you before check-out.
- You are responsible if the keys are not returned correctly as they are very expensive to replace. Lost keys or stolen keys as a result of incorrect return will incur additional charges.
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% of payment is due immediately after booking. Your booking is not confirmed until the payment has been made and may be subject to cancellation.
- $1000 Refundable deposit is due immediately after booking for damage and incidentals.
- Parties, pets, smoking inside and noise are strictly prohibited. Eviction and fines will apply.
- Additional costs include but are not limited to excess cleaning, parties and noise, smoking, additional guests, early check-in, late check-out, loss or misplacement of keys.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- The booking guest must complete the Guest Registration within 24 hours of booking and agree to the Guest Agreement and House Rules.
- The Guest Registration form will require the booking guest to provide a photo of their ID and Credit Card for security reasons.
This is a beautifully styled apartment, perfectly located in Southbank, featuring Crown Casino and Clarendon St with it's many cafes or enjoy a delicious dinner at one of the various restaurants followed by a visit to the local bars and pubs only a few minutes walk away. With stunning views of Port Phillip Bay, it is sure to impress!
• Walk Score 97
• Transit Score 100
Perhaps you are visiting the Melbourne CBD. The apartment is equipped with WIFI and only a 5 minutes walk or a few stops on the tram to Melbourne CBD.
The apartment is close to:
• Crown Casino
• Clarendon St featuring Cafes, Restaurants, Pubs and Bars
• Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre
• St Kilda, featuring Cafes, Restaurants, Pubs and Bars
You’ll find everything you need within this secure, comfortable apartment.
The bedrooms feature very comfortable queen sized beds topped with hotel quality linen and fresh bath and hand towels, professionally cleaned and pressed after every stay. The built in wardrobes contain shelving and enough space to store your luggage.
Stretch out on the lounge set or entertain your guests in this comfortable and open space.
From the living area, you can access the balcony and enjoy watching the sunset!
Our fully-equipped European kitchen comes complete with an oven, cook top, cooking utensils, appliances, a fridge and freezer, and some basic pantry supplies.
The modern bathrooms have a generously sized shower stocked with luxurious body wash, soap, shampoo and conditioner, plus a hairdryer for your convenience.
Unlimited free WIFI is provided for your stay.
For those with a car, yes, this apartment does come with its own car-park! Located under the apartment, the car-park is secure and private.
We provide you with a starter pack of essential house hold items such as toiletries, dish washing detergent, washing powder, dish cloths, scrubbing sponge, shampoo, conditioner and toilet paper on check in. You will then need to purchase all necessities for the continuation of your stay.
This apartment is proudly managed by Ready Set Host. Find out more!
You won't be charged yet.
Click on Instant Book to enter your dates and number of guests on the booking page to check availability. You will then click book to continue to the checkout page and confirm the total trip price, including additional services, fees and any taxes.